How Content Marketing is Both Art and Science [INFOGRAPHIC] #smlondon
- View Original
- February 13th, 2015
Content marketing is both an art and a science. This is because content marketing requires both creative and analytical mindsets that come together to create the perfect strategies and solutions. There needs to be artistic elements mixed with statistical information and data in order to produce the best outcome in content marketing. These two elements need to work in conjunction with each other.
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual and processed 60 000 x faster in the brain than text.
- Companies with defined content processes see an average click through rate that’s 30% higher than companies without.
- Best-in-class content marketing companies are 58% more likely to track how specific content is performing.
- Scientific mindsets and artistic mindsets have different expectations for success.
- Strengths of artistic minds include: Symbols and visuals, storytelling, presentation and innovation.
- Strengths of scientific minds include: Testing, analytics, sales enablement and timelines.
- Combine both sides: Know your strengths, communicate, practice and use tools.