Scientifically Proven Ways to Increase Your YouTube Traffic by 200%
- Ver Original
- Setembro 11º, 2015
YouTube has a proven method of getting famous which has attracted people and businesses from all walks of life to go wild on this platform. You can record almost anything and upload it for it go viral and this is just the beginning. The possibilities with YouTube are endless. One can go from a ‘nobody’ to ‘somebody’ in such a short time that the results are almost staggering. But how far are the stories of people actually prospering, true? Can one judiciously state that he/she has had endearing success in all of their endeavours? It’s hard to believe because if one person can, everyone should. But yet, the success rate of YouTube popularity isn’t as one would’ve imagined it to be. So, what is the difference between those who make it big and those who just aspire? It’s the strategies that are adopted that make the difference. Here are some points to ponder.
- What is your video about? If you have ANY video titled “About Us” or “My First Video” or WORSE: “Mov00001.mp4″ You’re NOT doing yourself any favours. Take the time to choose the correct KEYWORD PHRASE and add it to your title. Make sure it is a RELEVANT keyword that you know your audience is ACTUALLY searching for when they go to YouTube & Google.
- YouTube didn’t give you a video description box so you could leave it empty. Here are the three most-essential elements you need in your description for every video (past and present!)
- Your Keyword Phrase (at the beginning of the description)
- Your URL (where do you want to send your viewers)
- A “Mini-Blog Post” describing the contents of your video
- Grab the attention of folks as they scan through the YouTube search results with a great thumbnail! Choosing the right picture and adding some text can create a response just like a great magazine cover. You can literally stop viewers in their tracks and encourage them to choose your video over your competitors, boost YouTube views, and increase your customer engagement, just by choosing the right picture for your thumbnail.