19 Reasons You Should Include Visual Content in Your Marketing [Data]
- Ver Original
- Agosto 6º, 2012
Pretty pictures are the best. But you know who likes them even more than your readers, leads, and customers?
Well they should, anyway, because marketers who are embracing visual content are seeing huge returns in terms of, well, more readers, leads, and customers. Oh, also revenue. Not a bad setup.
Whether you’re already a champion of visual content and just want a little affirmation, or you’re interested in dipping your toes into the burgeoning visual content space, these 19 statistics should help you make the case for doing just that.
19 Fascinating Statistics That Make the Case for Using Visual Content in Your Marketing
6) Visual content drives engagement. In fact, just one month after the introduction of Facebook timeline for brands, visual content — photos and videos — saw a 65% increase in engagement. (Source: Simply Measured) Tweet This Stat!
7) 1.38 million Posts analysed – what works on Facebook – https://youroutreach.com/1-38-million-posts-analysed-what-works-on-facebook
8) 37% of Pinterest account holders log in a few times every week; 28% said they log in a few times a month; 15% log in once daily; 10% log in numerous times a day. (Source: PriceGrabber) Tweet This Stat!
12) 85% of the US internet audience watches videos online. The 25-34 age group watches the most online videos, and adult males spend 40% more time watching videos on the internet than females. (Sources: comScore and Nielsen) Tweet This Stat!
17) 25 million smartphone users stream 4 hours of mobile video per month. 75% of smartphone users watch videos on their phones, 26% of whom use video at least once a day. (Sources: Ooyala and Ipsos) Tweet This Stat!
Have you had success using visual content? Share the ways you’re integrating visual content into your marketing strategy in the comments!
"Onde Quando e Como eu Quiser"
subscreve ✅ http://bit.ly/ONDEQUANDOCOMO