20 Facts and Figures about Social Video
- Ver Original
- Setembro 20º, 2015
- More than three billion people have their social media accounts on the web across different platforms.
- More than 1.8 active mobile internet users are operating their social accounts online via mobile.
- More than 72 percent of the traffic on the web was noticed from the mobile users.
- More than three quarters of the views from the video was come from outside of the YouTube platform.
- The ad spend had increased on social video as majority of the brands were got succeeded with the social video advertising.
- Facebook platform was receiving three hundred billion video views every day.
- Native Facebook video ads have great engagement from the audience.
- YouTube platform enhance the visibility and helps in better promotion of the.
- The algorithm recommends the content which can gives the preference to the video player.
- Above fifty percent video views on Facebook platform was reported to obtain via mobile devices.
- Nearly 302 hours of video content has been uploaded every minute on the YouTube platform.
- Video app usage have increased to 25 percent than the previous year.
- Nearly two billion video views per day was reported on Snapchat.
- It was noticed that nearly 60 percent smart phone users are using Snapchat video app.
- Different types of ads like preroll, true view and analytics are provided by the various social video platforms.
- Business were focused their marketing strategy with the shareable social video for their marketing promotions.
- Social video is not a viral video but, it earns great views and promotes success to the businesses.
- It is expected that nearly 70% millennial work force will be comprised on reaching 2030.
- One out of three millinnials were watching social videos on the web.
- Many social media platforms included the video on their platforms like Twitter, Facebook etc.
"Onde Quando e Como eu Quiser"
subscreve ✅ http://bit.ly/ONDEQUANDOCOMO