20 Netflix Streaming Statistics That Will Blow Your Mind
- Ver Original
- Setembro 19º, 2015
- Netflix is started in the year 1997.
- It started distribution of the content digitally since 1999.
- Netflix IPO year is 2002.
- According to 2015 statistics, it was revealed that, Netflix consists of more than 60 million subscribers in 2015.
- More than 42 million subscribers are noticed from the US itself.
- 11 billion hours time was spending on the Netflix every month.
- More than 60 percent users are watching shows on Netflix every week.
- Users between the age of 18-34 years are watching Netflix via mobile devices.
- More than 45 percent households subscribed to Netflix in US.
- More than 30 percent household in US had subscribed to Netflix comparing to Amazon, only10 percent users are subscribed.
- More than 27m Americans using the Netflix app.
- According to 2015 reports, it was revealed that more than 27 percent school graduates were watching Netflix number of times in a day.
- More than 89 percent of users on Netflix were engaged with the original content.
- About 50 percent millennials are using the Netflix in US.
- More than 37 percent US gen X are using the Netflix.
- 25 percent baby boomers were also watching the Netflix.
- Best ISPs connectivity to Netflix was in Netherlands.
- Netflix was using more than 100 to 149 terabytes space per server.
- People from more than 45 countries were subscribed with Netflix.
- It has two award nominations for academy awards in 2015
"Onde Quando e Como eu Quiser"
subscreve ✅ http://bit.ly/ONDEQUANDOCOMO