20 OTT Market Statistics That Will Blow Your Mind
- Ver Original
- Setembro 10º, 2015
- Nearly 90 million people are using the OTT services in US
- It is expected that more than 289 million smart phone users will get increased by 2017
- The OTT communications had penetrated its reach to 50 percent during 2013 and expected to increase 67 percent by 2017
- The smart phone users are using the OTT services which was increased from 60 to 80 percent by 2017
- More than 12% was accounted to US in global smart phone OTT services users by 2017
- In the next three years, it is expected that US will be on the top place in OTT services
- China is the leader of OTT market in 2013China has more than 460 million OTT users in its country
- China, US, Brazil, India and Germany are in the top five positions in the OTT service usage.
- The total of 650 million OTT users are noticed from the top five markets in the countries.
- The north American market has raised to more than 20 percent in the OTT video streaming
- North America had reached to 10.8 billion in OTT during 2014 year
- The Video on demand services is expected to make more than half revenue from the services like Netflix
- The OTT revenue for 2019 is predicted to be get doubled revenue and it is expected to be around 17.8 billion
- Subscription based OTT had increased to 25 percent growth
- OTT content which was in the form of video ads accounts more than 34 percent in the revenue during 2014
- North American OTT users are spending some 28$ as an average on OTT services on 2014 and now it was increased more than 19 percent from previous years.
- The subscription revenues for OTT may be increased to more than 60 percent in the coming year
- The advertising revenue from the OTT services was noticed as 7 billion dollars
- It is expected that in the next five years, the OTT revenues may cross 65 million more.
- More than 50 million subscriptions are noticed from the OTT service providers like Netflix, Hulu etc.
"Onde Quando e Como eu Quiser"
subscreve ✅ http://bit.ly/ONDEQUANDOCOMO