9 Incredible Video Marketing Stats
- Ver Original
- Dezembro 5º, 2015
To kick off December, we scoured the Internet and compiled a list of recent video marketing statistics (all from the past 6 weeks) that really caught our attention. Some of these stats piqued our interest because of what they say about the state of video marketing, whereas others helped identify the type of content that has been successful in this quickly growing space.
1. For B2B, Video Marketing a Must: According to a survey conducted by the Web Video Marketing Council, 96% of B2B organizations are engaged in video content marketing. In addition, 73% say that video has positively impacted marketing results.
2. Tablets and Smartphones No Longer an Afterthought: According to a whitepaper report released by Yahoo!, the majority of video ads now run across multiple devices. The paper, entitled “The Migration to Mobile Video,” also reports that in particular video viewing has grown dramatically on smartphones (up 55%) and tablets (up 48%).
3. The Revolution Won’t be Televised…It’ll be Shared on Social Media: According to Limelight Networks’ The State of Online Video, almost half of all respondents indicated that they either currently share, or would consider sharing, online videos. Of those who did currently share video, Facebook ranked as the number one option.
4. Unlikely Animal Friendships = Likely Viewership: According to the video metrics firm Unruly, Android’s “Friends Furever” is currently the most shared ad of the year. With over 6.5 million shares across Facebook, Twitter and other Internet channels, Friends Furever has surpassed last year’s “La La La” video by Shakira as the most shared ad of all time.
5. Here’s What’s Working: According to a survey presented (and carefully discussed) in Vidyard’s The Benchmarks for Video Marketing Victory, more than half of companies with successful video marketing strategies prefer three types of video content: customer testimonials, demonstration videos and explainer videos. Also, 71% of companies with successful video marketing strategies are planning to increase their budget.
6. Snapping Up Viewers: According to The Financial Times, video views on Snapchat have tripled since May. In fact, the social messaging service now boasts over six billion views per day, helping them gain ground of the social media king (featured in #7).
7. For Facebook’s, Video Ads a Game Changer: According to an article in The Motley Fool, video advertising is one of the main reason’s why Facebook’s Digital Ad sales jumped 45% in Q3. The report also states that “A key reason Facebook boasts an average of eight billion video views daily, up from four billion just seven months ago, is its compatibility with both iOS and Android mobile devices.”
8. Verizon Betting Big on Video: According to Investor’s Business Daily, Verizon Communications will be launching an $80 million ad campaign for its free, ad-supported Go90 mobile video service. Go90 offers on-demand shows, Web videos and provides users with the means to share video content via social media.
9. What’s Next? According to eMarketer, 39.5 million US adults will have used some kind of wearable (i.e. smartwatches, fitness trackers) by the end of the year. The report also predicts that figure to reach 81.7 million by 2018 and that almost two in five internet users will use wearables by 2019.
"Onde Quando e Como eu Quiser"
subscreve ✅ http://bit.ly/ONDEQUANDOCOMO