Digital strategy for Netflix: Narcos
- Ver Original
- Março 21º, 2015
Digital strategy for Netflix: Narcos
- NETFLIXDIGITAL STRATEGY PROMOTING NETFLIX’S NEW ORIGINAL SERIES NARCOS Skillshare assignment Crash course in digital strategy by Julian Cole March 2015
- SLATED TO DEBUT IN 2015, THE PLOT WILL REVOLVE AROUND WHAT HAS BEEN THE LARGEST MANHUNT IN HISTORY NARCOS IS NETFLIX’S NEW CRIME SERIES BASED ON THE LIFE OF PABLO ESCOBAR
- 7 STRATEGIC QUESTIONS 01. WHERE DO WE COME FROM? 02. WHERE DO WE WANT TO GO? 03. WHO DO WE NEED TO TALK TO? 04. WHAT DO WE NEED TO TELL THEM? 05. HOW DO WE NEED TO TELL THEM THAT? 06. WHERE AND WHEN DO WE NEED TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM? 07. HOW DO WE MEASURE THE SUCCESS OF THE CAMPAIGN?
- 01// WHERE DO WE COME FROM?
- FROM THE 60’S UNTIL NOW, TELEVISION HAS OCCUPIED A CENTRAL PLACE IN PEOPLE’S LIVES In 2014, TV is still the most popular medium with the average American spending 5hrs per day watching it. Nielsen survey, March 2014* 1960’s 1970’s 1990’s 2000’s http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/average-american-watches-5-hours-tv-day-article-1.1711954
- BUT WHILST TV IS STILL VERY POPULAR, THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION IS CHANGING FOREVER HOW PEOPLE ARE WATCHING IT FROM TO the TV set PCs, Tablets, Mobiles, Smart TVs Paid content Streamed or downloadedBroadcast Free (piracy)
- EMPOWERED BY NEW TECHNOLOGIES, PEOPLE NOW WANT MORE CONTROL ON THEIR VIEWING EXPERIENCE FROM TO TRADITIONAL TV EXPERIENCE INTERNET TV EXPERIENCE “I watch what is on Television and follow schedule imposed by TV networks” “I watch what I want whenever I want” Traditional TV & Cable Networks Video on Demand services
- INSTEAD OF FIGHTING IT, NETFLIX EMBRACED THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION AND CREATED A SERVICE THAT MEETS THEIR NEW EXPECTATIONS WHAT THEY WANT Large selection of movies and TV series WHEN THEY WANT IT HOW THEY WANT IT AT A REASONABLE PRICE Available on demand Viewable on multiple devices, without ads Low monthly subscription: $8.99 (US) AND WITHOUT ANY COMMITMENT Free cancellation at anytime THE NETLIX MODEL SIMPLY CONSISTS IN GIVING THE AUDIENCE
- AND IN 2012, STARTED TO CREATE ITS OWN ORIGINAL CONTENT BECOMING THE 1ST INTERNET-BASED TV NETWORK NETFLIX ORIGINAL SERIES HAVE BEEN PRAISED BY VIEWERS AND PROFESSIONALS AND PLAYED A KEY ROLE IN ATTRACTING & RETAINING MEMBERS TO THE PLATFORM… 86% members said they were less likely to cancel their service after watching House of Cards* *According to a survey by Financial ﬁrm Cowen& Co.
- IN LESS THAN 15 YEARS, NETFLIX WENT FROM BEING A MODEST DVD RENTAL COMPANY TO BECOMING THE LEADING INTERNET TV NETWORK WITH MORE THAN 55 MILLION MEMBERS AROUND THE WORLD Reed Hastings, Cofounder and CEO of Netﬂix
- BUT AS INTERNET TV MARKET IS BOOMING, THE NUMBER OF COMPETITORS NETFLIX IS FACING HAS NEVER BEEN SO HIGH… 2008 VIDEO STREAMING SERVICES 2007 2015 2011 – 2013 LOCAL TV NETWORKS 2014 – 2015 US MAJOR TV NETWORKS + NEW LOCAL COMPETITORS
- 02// WHERE DO WE WANT TO GO?
- BECOME HBO “Become HBO faster than HBO can become us” Ted Sarandos, Netﬂix’s Chief Content Oﬃcer Has built an eﬀective streaming service Wants to Oﬀer a large selection of exclusive content Oﬀers a large selection of exclusive content Wants to Build an eﬀective streaming service *HBO is an American premium cable and satellite TV network
- IN THIS OVERSATURATED MARKET, ONLY THE SERVICES OFFERING THE BEST CONTENT AND THE BEST EXPERIENCE WILL SURVIVE Although Netﬂix is leading the way, these 2 competitors represent a real threat as they have the potential to challenge its position in the future. • Has adopted an aggressive challenger’s strategy - Robust video streaming service - Global expansion (US+UK+GER) - original programming • Original series “Transparent” won Emmy Awards and Golden Globes • Amazon’s huge revenues can help the service acquire more content • Has produced iconic series like Game of Thrones, The Wire, True Detective, The Sopranos… • Has already created an eﬃcient online video service for its members: HBO GO • Launches standalone streaming service HBO NOW in April 2015!
- NETFLIX STRATEGY: THE BIGGER PICTURE STREAMING SERVICE MARKETINGCONTENT BUSINESS GOAL INCREASE SUBSCRIBER BASE TO INCREASE REVENUES BUSINESS STRATEGY ATTRACT NEW MEMBERS AROUND THE WORLD PROPOSING THE BEST CONTENT AND THE BEST VIEWING EXPERIENCE INVEST IN 3 KEY AREAS TO GENERATE FURTHER GROWTH THROUGH A VIRTUOUS CYCLE Investing in streaming content Increase members satisfaction Positive Word of Mouth Increase Member acquisition Revenue growth Investing in streaming platform Increase members satisfaction Positive Word of Mouth Increase Member acquisition Revenue growth Investing in marketing Increase service awareness Increase service trials Increase Member acquisition Revenue growth $3B in 2015$500M in 2015 $600M in 2015 http://ir.netﬂix.com/long-term-view.cfm
- CONTENT STRATEGY “LESS CONTENT, MORE EXCLUSIVITY” à To diﬀerentiate itself from competitors, Netﬂix will invest more and more in the production of original content à The objective in the medium term is to release 20 new original series a year (1 every 2 weeks ½) à In 2015, Netﬂix will release its ﬁrst original movie MARKET SEGMENTATION: CREATE DIFFERENT SHOWS TO APPEAL DIFFERENT AUDIENCES à Netﬂix doesn’t want to dominate any particular genre, but rather own a small corner of many niches HORROR SERIES POLITICAL DRAMAS EPIC SAGAS COMEDY DRAMAS SCI-FI SERIES GANGSTER DRAMAS Vampire diaries True blood Hemlock Grove The West Wing Borgen House of Cards Game of Thrones Marco Polo CalifornicationWeeds Orange is the new black Breaking bad The Wire NARCOS Star Trek Heroes Sense8
- ROLE OF THE NARCOS SERIES To attract millions of new members around the world and convince current users to stay with Netﬂix
- To attract millions of new members around the world and convince current users to stay with Netﬂix Marketing Quality of the show ROLE OF THE NARCOS SERIES
- HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO WATCH NARCOS ON NETFLIX WHEN THEY HAVE THE CHOICE WITH SO MANY OTHER SERIES/STREAMING SERVICES AND CAN WATCH IT FOR FREE ILLEGALLY? PROBLEM
- 03// WHO DO WE NEED TO TALK TO?
- , § Demographics § Psychograph § Aspiration § Interests People 18-34 70% Male Living in North/South America and Europe …who love Gangster TV series and movies but aren’t Netﬂix members Aspiration: “Want to watch latest Movies & Series on demand and for free” Inspired from Bud Caddell’s « Digital Strategy 101 » Interests Cinema (Godfather, Scarface, Blow) TV series (Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, The Wire)) Men’s Press (GQ, Men’s Health) Video games (Call of Duty, GTA) Sports (Football, Basketball, Boxing, MMA) Poker (Pokerstars) TARGET PROFILING
- // Top-level information: • 28 years old, living in Los Angeles (US) • American with Mexican origins • Works as a salesman at a car dealership (Earns $40K/y) // Activities in his spare time: • Practices boxing and plays soccer • Plays Poker online and with his friends occasionally • Owns a Xbox360 and spends long hours playing Call of Duty and GTA 5 • Spends between 3 and 4 hours online every day • Enjoys watching movies and series at home // When it comes to TV: • Doesn’t have a TV, watches Series & Movies on his computer • Streams or downloads illegally what he wants to watch • Enjoys binge watching shows • Watches on average 5 movies + 2 seasons of a show /month GETTING TO KNOW OUR CORE AUDIENCE… MIKE GONZALEZ gangster movie fan
- WHERE TO FIND HIM ONLINE? CINEMA IMDB WikipediaHollywood Reporter Cinema Blogs Itunes trailers Rotten Tomatoes MEN’S SOCIAL MEDIA PIRACY VIDEO GAMES GANGSTER MOVIES Mashable GQ Men’s Health Favourite movies FB fanpages (eg. Scarface) MOBILE PSN XBOX LIVE Kickass torrent ESPN Piratebay Free streaming BWIN Pokerstars
- HOW DO THEY DISCOVER A NEW SHOW? OUR AUDIENCE DISCOVERS NEW SHOWS ONLINE WELL AHEAD OF THEIR RELEASE AND MOSTLY THROUGH WORD OF MOUTH Source: Google/Ipsos OTX, Pathways to TV Consumption Study, 2013 The Noun Project – Gosia Gasiorowski 75% discover new shows online 50% Hear about a new show 1 month before it airs 49% Discover a new show through family/friends’ recommendations
- HOW DO THEY DECIDE TO WATCH A NEW SHOW? WITH SO MANY OPTIONS AVAILABLE, THEY NEED TO BE ABLE TO EXPLORE THE SHOW BEFORE TUNING IN AND FEEL CONFIDENT THAT IT WILL BE WORTH THEIR TIME Viewers look for reasons to feel conﬁdent that they make the right decision… Source: Google/Ipsos OTX, Pathways to TV Consumption Study, 2013 The Noun Project – Кирилл Конюх & Rafael Farias Leão à 2/3 of viewers of new television shows search online before tuning in (watching trailers, reading reviews, and looking for further info about a show) … and evaluate many dimensions of a show before watching it ! 48% Comprehension – What is the plot or storyline? à 46% Conﬁdence – Is the show worth my time? ! 41% Projection – Could I see myself being a fan?
- HOW DO THEY TUNE IN? 18-34 ARE ADDICTED TO TV SERIES AND GET « HOOKED » ON A NEW SHOW ALMOST INSTANTLY WHEN THEY LIKE ITS STORY WORLD.
- HOW DO THEY BECOME NETFLIX MEMBERS? PEOPLE ALSO GET ADDICTED TO THE CONVENIENCE BROUGHT BY NETFLIX ONCE THEY’VE EXPERIENCED IT persons become member after their 1-month free trial*9/10 * Analyst Eric Wold from Merriman Capital in New York found a 93% conversion rate among Netﬂix trial memberships converting to paying subscribers over the past eight years since the service tracked free subs. (2011)
- SO HOW DO WE CONVINCE THEM? COMMS GOAL INCREASE AWARENESS OF NARCOS AMONG GANSTER DRAMA LOVERS AND MAKE THEM WANT TO WATCH THE SHOW ON NETFLIX KEY INSIGHT #1 OUR PROSPECTS NEED TO BE ABLE TO EXPLORE THE SHOW BEFORE TUNING IN AND NEED TO FEEL THAT THE SHOW WILL BE WORTH THEIR TIME KEY INSIGHT #2 18-34 ARE ADDICTED TO TV SERIES AND GET HOOKED ON A NEW SHOW VERY QUICKLY WHEN THEY LIKE ITS STORY WORLD KEY INSIGHT #3 9/10 FREE TRIALISTS BECOME NETFLIX MEMBERS AFTER THEIR 1-MONTH FREE TRIAL COMMS STRATEGY IMMERSE VIEWERS INTO THE WORLD OF NARCOS AND GET THEM HOOKED ON THE SHOW BEFORE ITS RELEASE, SO THEY ULTIMATELY SUBSCRIBE TO NETFLIX TO WATCH IT.
- 04// WHAT DO WE NEED TO TELL THEM?
- OUR SINGLE-MINDED PROPOSITION “WATCHING AN ORIGINAL SERIES ON NETFLIX IS A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE” REASONS TO BELIEVE BEST STREAMING SERVICE IN THE MARKET SUCCESSFUL ORIGINAL SHOWS FEATURING HOTTEST PRODUCERS/ACTORS OF THE MOMENT FULL CONTROL FOR VIEWERS: ALL EPISODES OF A NEW SHOW RELEASED AT ONCE
- BUT SINCE WE NEED TO CONVINCE THEM BEFORE THEY SUBSCRIBE… WE’LL MAKE DISCOVERY, A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE TOO
- 05// HOW DO WE NEED TO TELL THEM THAT?
- CREATING AN IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE (BETWEEN STORY AND GAME) THAT WILL BRING THE WORLD OF NARCOS TO LIFE AND DRAG VIEWERS INTO THE DARK UNIVERSE OF THE SERIES LIKE NEVER BEFORE! LETTING THEM RELIVE ONE OF THE LARGEST MANHUNTS IN HISTORY… HOW?
- ESCOBAR The largest online manhunt of all times FINDING
- FINDING ESCOBAR WANTED FIND PABLO ESCOBAR REWARD $10,000 A 10-day immersive online manhunt The campaign will start 7 days prior to the release of Narcos on Netﬂix and will invite people to explore the show as if they were part of it. Based on the actual plot of the series The campaign will ask people to help Javier Peña, a Mexican DEA agent sent to Colombia to ﬁnd Pablo Escobar and ultimately kill him. To win the much coveted $10,000 reward To do so, they will have to gather a series of hints dispersed throughout the Internet to locate him and, if successful, will get a chance to earn the $10,000 reward promised for his capture. ! CREATING THE LARGEST ONLINE MANHUNT
- FINDING ESCOBAR The idea is to tell the story through multiple channels to make the experience more immersive, but also to bring Narcos where our target audience naturally spends time online. STORYVIDEO GAMES GOOGLE MOBILE FACEBOOK TWITTER YOUTUBE ! SUPPORTED BY A CREATIVE TRANSMEDIA CAMPAIGN
- FINDING ESCOBAR The campaign will revolve around a central hub that allows people to register and participate to the online manhunt. WWW.FINDESCOBAR.COM Allows users to create their individual session Shows instructions to ﬁnd new hints every day (+ sends notiﬁcations to users via SMS, DM, Email) Allows users to submit their entry at the end of the campaign and enter the prize draw to win $10,000 Gives users more info on Narcos (crew, storyline, behind-the-scenes, etc…)
- The CAMPAIGN
- Fri. 9th Oct Sat. 10th Oct Sun. 11th Oct Mon. 12th Oct Tue. 13th Oct Wed. 14th Oct Thu. 15th Oct Fri. 16th Oct Sat. 17th Oct Sun. 18th Oct CAMPAIGN HUB OPENING TRAILER Story 23rd July 1992, Pablo Escobar has escaped from prison. Javier Peña (Pedro Pascal) asks people to join the “Search Bloc”, a US/Colombian special unit tasked to ﬁnd Pablo Escobar. Action The video ends with a call to action button “Join the Search Bloc” that redirects users to the campaign hub: www.FindEscobar.com Opening trailer
- Fri. 9th Oct Sat. 10th Oct Sun. 11th Oct Mon. 12th Oct Tue. 13th Oct Wed. 14th Oct Thu. 15th Oct Fri. 16th Oct Sat. 17th Oct Sun. 18th Oct CAMPAIGN HUB HINT 1: TAPPING CALLS Story The Search Bloc, helped by Centra Spike ( the US army secret electronic tracking unit) tries to locate Pablo Escobar by listening to calls between him and his associates. Action Users receive a notiﬁcation telling them that the ﬁrst challenge is available on www.FindEscobar.com Once on the hub, participants are asked to enter their phone number to listen to the call directly on their mobile and ﬁnd the 1st hint. – Hint 1 –
- Fri. 9th Oct Sat. 10th Oct Sun. 11th Oct Mon. 12th Oct Tue. 13th Oct Wed. 14th Oct Thu. 15th Oct Fri. 16th Oct Sat. 17th Oct Sun. 18th Oct CAMPAIGN HUB HINT 2: RECRUITING FRIENDS Story The Search Bloc needs more people in its ranks to pose a real threat to Pablo Escobar. Action Users ﬁnd a message of Javier Peña on the Hub asking them to help him recruit for the Search Bloc. Users are invited to share a message on their Facebook/ Twitter accounts to unlock the second hint. – Hint 2 –
- Fri. 9th Oct Sat. 10th Oct Sun. 11th Oct Mon. 12th Oct Tue. 13th Oct Wed. 14th Oct Thu. 15th Oct Fri. 16th Oct Sat. 17th Oct Sun. 18th Oct CAMPAIGN HUB HINT 3: PABLO ON CCTV Story Pablo is caught on CCTV murdering several persons in the streets of Medellin. Action Users will be told on the Hub that the CCTV footage is available somewhere on the Internet. (The short video will be uploaded on Netﬂix’s Vine, Instagram & Youtube accounts) When watching the footage, people will be able to see that the scene is happening in Los Olivos, a district in Medellin, getting at the same time their third hint. – Hint 3 –
- Fri. 9th Oct Sat. 10th Oct Sun. 11th Oct Mon. 12th Oct Tue. 13th Oct Wed. 14th Oct Thu. 15th Oct Fri. 16th Oct Sat. 17th Oct Sun. 18th Oct CAMPAIGN HUB HINT 4: EXPLORING MEDELLIN Story Javier Peña decides to go after Pablo Escobar in the dangerous streets of Medellin. Action Users will be invited to explore Medellin by Night via an immersive experience powered by Google Maps. During their night expedition, they will have to interview people to get their 4th hint on Pablo Escobar’s location. – Hint 4 – References https://nightwalk.withgoogle.com https://www.destinyplanetview.com
- Fri. 9th Oct Sat. 10th Oct Sun. 11th Oct Mon. 12th Oct Tue. 13th Oct Wed. 14th Oct Thu. 15th Oct Fri. 16th Oct Sat. 17th Oct Sun. 18th Oct CAMPAIGN HUB HINT 5: LIBERATING HOSTAGES Story Pablo Escobar holds captive several Colombian politicians in his luxurious villa Hacienda Napoles, outside of Medellin. The Search Bloc organises a Raid to rescue them. Action Netﬂix will partner with Activision to create a custom map representing the Hacienda Napoles. The mini mission will be available on Xbox Live and PSN, and downloadable for free. Once the mission completed, people will receive their 5th hint and have the option to share their score/time on Social Media. – Hint 5 – An alternative challenge will be available for people who don’t own an Xbox or Playstation
- Fri. 9th Oct Sat. 10th Oct Sun. 11th Oct Mon. 12th Oct Tue. 13th Oct Wed. 14th Oct Thu. 15th Oct Fri. 16th Oct Sat. 17th Oct Sun. 18th Oct CAMPAIGN HUB HINT 6: INCREASED REWARD Story After ﬁnding out that his Villa has been assaulted, Pablo Escobar gets furious and replies with a deadly bombing attack in the heart of Medellin. The Colombian government then raises the initial reward of $10,000 to $20,000 for whoever ﬁnds Pablo Escobar. Action Users can get a 6th hint if they spread the wanted notice on their Facebook/Twitter account. – Hint 6 – WANTED PABLO ESCOBAR REWARD $10,000 ! $20,000
- Fri. 9th Oct Sat. 10th Oct Sun. 11th Oct Mon. 12th Oct Tue. 13th Oct Wed. 14th Oct Thu. 15th Oct Fri. 16th Oct Sat. 17th Oct Sun. 18th Oct CAMPAIGN HUB HINT 7/8: HINTS IN EPISODES Story Friday 16th October, the 10 episodes of the Narcos series are now available on Netﬂix. Action People will be notiﬁed on the hub that the last 2 hints are on Netﬂix, and that they must watch the episodes to ﬁnd them. The 7th hint is hidden at the end of the ﬁrst episode and the 8th hint at the end of the 3rd episode. à The hints will be displayed on the transition screen between episodes. (see image on the left) – Hint 7 – – Hint 8 – Release on Netﬂix Submission
- CAMPAIGN ROLL OUT Fri. 9th Oct Sat. 10th Oct Sun. 11th Oct Mon. 12th Oct Tue. 13th Oct Wed. 14th Oct Thu. 15th Oct Fri. 16th Oct Sat. 17th Oct Sun. 18th Oct Opening trailer – Hint 1 – Tapping Calls CAMPAIGN HUB – Hint 2 – Recruiting a friend – Hint 3 – Pablo on CCTV – Hint 4 – Exploring Medellin – Hint 5 – Hacienda Napoles – Hint 6 – Increased Reward – Hint 7 – hidden in 1st episode – Hint 8 – hidden in 3rdepisode Final day for submission on campaign hub MOBILE FB/TWITTER INSTA/VINE/YT GOOGLE XBOX LIVE/PSN FB/TWITTER NETFLIX NETFLIX Oﬃcial Release on Netﬂix
- 06// WHERE AND WHEN DO WE NEED TO TELL THEM THAT?
- Campaign idea Barrier 1 Barrier 2 Barrier 3 Comms task 1 Comms task 2 Comms task 3 Immerse viewers into the world of Narcos via a unique immersive experience. – Awareness – People haven’t heard of Narcos – Consideration – People are overwhelmed by number of series available – Conversion – People don’t want to pay to watch TV series online – Increase awareness – Introduce the show and the “Find Pablo Escobar” online manhunt. – Build up excitement – Get people to participate to the campaign and create anticipation for Narcos. – Maximise conversion – Get people to subscribe to Netﬂix to watch the show & get the last hints CAMPAIGN ARCHITECTURE
- GANGSTER MOVIE FANS 18-34 SUBSCRIBE TO NETFLIX TO WATCH NARCOS FACEBOOK GOOGLE TWITTER YOUTUBE GQ.COM ROTTENTOMATOES.COM POKERSTARS.COM CINEMA BLOGS MENSHEALTH.COM VARIETY.COMITUNES TRAILERS ESPN.COM IMDB TARGET AUDIENCE DESIRED RESPONSE PSN/XBOX LIVE AWARENESS CONSIDERATION CONVERSION MESSAGEMEDIA DISCOVER NARCOS, NETFLIX’S NEW ORIGINAL SERIES ABOUT THE INFAMOUS PABLO ESCOBAR “A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE” EXPLORE THE SHOW LIKE NEVER BEFORE WITH THE “FIND ESCOBAR” ONLINE MANHUNT SUBSCRIBE TO NETFLIX FOR FREE AND WATCH NARCOS TO GET THE LAST HINTS & WIN THE $20,000 PRIZE SOCIAL SEARCH BANNERS CAMPAIGN HUB SOCIAL SEARCH BANNERS PSN/XBOX LIVE BLOGGER OUTREACH CAMPAIGN HUB SOCIAL SEARCH BANNERS What is Narcos? Why should I watch Narcos? Why should I subscribe? 5 WEEKS BEFORE RELEASE RELEASE DATE ON NETFLIX1 WEEK BEFORE RELEASE COMMS FRAMEWORK
- IMDB ESPN FOXSPORTS VARIETY ROTTENTOMATOES POKERSTARS GQ MENSHEALTH BWINHOLLYWOOD REPORTER AWARENESS Trailer SEARCH DIGITAL ADS PROMOTED PROMOTED NETFLIX NARCOS BREAKING BAD PABLO ESCOBAR NEW TV SERIES INCREASE VISIBILITY OF THE FIRST OFFICIAL TRAILER(S) WITH SEARCH AND MEDIA
- IMDB ESPN FOXSPORTS VARIETY ROTTENTOMATOES POKERSTARS GQ MENSHEALTH BWINHOLLYWOOD REPORTER CONSIDERATION SEARCH DIGITAL ADS PROMOTED PROMOTED NETFLIX NARCOS FIND ESCOBAR PABLO ESCOBAR NEW TV SERIES CREATE ANTICIPATION FOR NARCOS & GET PEOPLE TO PARTICIPATE TO THE CAMPAIGN FINDESCOBAR.COM CAMPAIGN HUB BLOGGER OUTREACH CINEMA LIFESTYLE ENTERTAINMENT TV NARCOS MANHUNT
- IMDB ESPN FOXSPORTS VARIETY ROTTENTOMATOES POKERSTARS GQ MENSHEALTH BWINHOLLYWOOD REPORTER CONVERSION SEARCH DIGITAL ADS PROMOTED PROMOTED NETFLIX NARCOS NARCOS STREAMING NARCOS TORRENT NEW TV SERIES GET PEOPLE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR A FREE TRIAL ON NETFLIX TO WATCH NARCOS AND COMPLETE THE CHALLENGES FINDESCOBAR.COM CAMPAIGN HUB
- 07 // HOW DO WE MEASURE OUR SUCCESS?
- KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS AWARENESS Youtube trailer 3M views 52M impressions from Social and Digital ads (Budget $50K)* Search volume increase CONSIDERATION Youtube opening trailer 8M views 208M impressions from Social and Digital Ads (Budget $200K) 1Bn editorial impressions** 2Bn Social Media impressions** 5M registrations on FindEscobar.com CONVERSION 3M subscriptions on Netﬂix during campaign 2M members staying after free-trial period *Calculated based on an average CTR at 0.08% and CPC at $1.20 ** based on metrics from Prometheus successful transmedia campaign
"Onde Quando e Como eu Quiser"
subscreve ✅ http://bit.ly/ONDEQUANDOCOMO