Digital video becoming mainstream: Agency survey
- Ver Original
- Julho 8º, 2015
A quarter of ad agencies are now using video ad components in most of their camapigns, marking an increase of 456% in just three years, according to new research.
Now in its third year, the 2015 BrightRoll UK Agency Survey polled UK advertising agencies to gain insights into key trends and topics that video advertisers may use to help grow their business.
The report highlighted six key trends:
1. Digital video is becoming mainstream
– 25% of respondents stated that a video ad component was part of the ‘majority’ of RFPs (an increase of 456% in just three years)
2. Online video advertising is effective
– 57% of agency respondents believe online video advertising is just as effective or more effective than TV
3. Confidence in programmatic is growing
– Over 2x more respondents plan to dedicate a majority of digital video budgets to programmatic in the next 12 months (versus 2013)
4. Completed views and brand lift are the metrics that matter most
– More than half of respondents (59%) cited completed views and brand lift as the most important success metrics for digital video campaigns
5. Targeting tops the list of digital video benefits
– Almost half (44%) of agency respondents report that targeting capability is the most valuable aspect of digital video. Reach came in next at 33%.
6. Mobile and tablet spending are poised for growth
– 65% of respondents agree that mobile video is where they expect to see the largest increase in digital media spend. 92% are likely to dedicate budget to tablet video.
"Onde Quando e Como eu Quiser"
subscreve ✅ http://bit.ly/ONDEQUANDOCOMO