Download youtube and other online videos on iPhone: Easy way
In android phones there are plenty of applications available on playstore to download videos from youtube and other popular video sites. But I didn’t able to find out more easy ways for same on IOS/iphone device. There are some downloader apps but we can’t download video with quality on them. Even default safari browser doesn’t have downloading option. But there is easy way for doing the same on IOS devices too. Let me share this trick with you all.
Way to download videos from youtube and other famous video sites
• First thing you need is Dolphin browser, because it is having download feature inside.
• Then just open any video on youtube or any other famous site. Copy the link of that video from browser.
• Now search KEEPVID on google search on browser and open KEEPVID site from the list.
• Now on KEEPVID site paste the link which you have copied recently in textbox and search.
• You will get different download options of the video you surfed.
• Long press on any download button and click on download.
• Your video will start downloading in Dolphin browser in download section.
So this is it. This is quite easy way to download video from any site. And also by sharing option you can copy those videos on VLC player which is good player for IOS to watch the videos. So by this way you can have videos in video player instead of browser downloads. You can comment below if you have any query regarding this thing. Have fun.
Image from: https://pixabay.com/en/film-sunset-landscape-mood-1668918/
"Onde Quando e Como eu Quiser"
subscreve ✅ http://bit.ly/ONDEQUANDOCOMO