Here’s What Happens On YouTube Every Minute
- View Original
- June 30th, 2014
Bethany Mota, YouTube celebrity Photo by: YouTube/YouTube Advertisers
SocialTimes published an infographic that has a bunch of fun facts about the video site.
Check out what happens every 60 seconds on YouTube:
- Users upload 100 hours of video.
- People are viewing at least 2,777,777 videos.
- Content ID, YouTube’s system for automatically scanning videos for copyrighted audio and video, scans 146,000 hours of video. That’s 400 years of video every day.
- People subscribe to 1,388 new YouTube channels.
- PewDiePie, a hugely popular gaming channel, makes about $13.31, or $7 million every year.
- Jenna Marbles, another YouTube sensation, makes about $8.18.
- YouTube, on the other hand, makes an estimated $10,654.49.
Check out the full infographic:
"Onde Quando e Como eu Quiser"
subscreve ✅ http://bit.ly/ONDEQUANDOCOMO