How to Edit & Share Memories Videos in the Photos App on Your iPhone
- Ver Original
- Dezembro 29º, 2016
With iOS 10 on the iPhone, the Photos app automatically creates Memory videos that use your images and music to play a slideshow. These videos represent periods of time or vacations you take. For instance, I visited Cancun a few years back. My iPhone recognized I was in an unusual places and created a Memory video of that period of time. Likewise, if you take an unusually high number of photos in a day, Memories will assume some kind of event took place and will create a Memory video for that day. You may also see Memory videos such as Best of Last 3 Months or Best of the Year. When you go to play a Memory video, you can customize its music, length, the images and videos included, and the title before saving or sharing it. Here’s how to edit and share memory videos in the Photos app with iOS 10 on the iPhone.
How to Edit & Share Memory Videos in the Photos App
- Open the Photos app and tap Memories at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the Memory you want to customize.
- At the top, you’ll see the premade video. Below it are the image included. Do not try to remove images from the video at this stage. If you delete an image on this page, you’re deleting it from your iPhone and not just the Memory video.
- Tap the play button on the Memory video at the top to edit it.
- It may take some time for the video to download. Once it does, it will automatically begin to play. Tap on the screen to reveal your editing options.
- Below the video itself, you’ll see three sections. The top section has words like Gentle, Chill, Happy, etc. Slide through these options to select the font for your Memory video’s title.
- Below that section, it says Short, Medium, and Long. You can select the duration of the video quickly by selecting one of the three options.
- The last section on this page shows the images and videos that are included in the slideshow video. You can slide through to see what is included if you want.
- To edit the video further, tap the icon in the lower right of the screen that looks like three horizontal lines with a circle on each line.
- Here you can change the title, select music, change the duration of the video, and add or remove images and videos included in the Memory video.
- Once you’ve made all the changes you’d like, tap Done to return to the original edit screen.
- To share your Memory video, tap the Share icon.
- Choose how you want to share the video and tap Send.