How to Use Online Video Marketing to Promote Your Cause comes down to capturing the viewer benefit of the cause, says video marketing expert Bob Kaplitz.
1. Find the “hot button” of what’s in it for the viewer.
2. Describe what they have to do, so they’ll know what to expect.
3. Show your enthusiasm.
Here’s an example showing the Irving Chamber of Commerce’s Mary Clare Harkins who oversees a group of volunteers — The Ambassadors — who welcome new members to the organization.
Kaplitz says the Chamber was smart to select Mary Clare because of her passion for the project, as you’ll see in this short video:
How to use online video marketing to promote your cause comes down to:
1. Finding the right person to lead the initiative.
2. Capturing them at work.
3. Unleash the power of video to show what they do.
4. Leveraging the power of social media like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to spread the word.
"Onde Quando e Como eu Quiser"
subscreve ✅ http://bit.ly/ONDEQUANDOCOMO