Ever feel bombarded by the sheer weight of information regarding online video?
Google “online video statistics” and you’ll find a huge number of results (642 million at last count), which is great – but amongst the statistical gems there’s also a lot of subjective opinions and vagaries. How are you ever going to wade through it all, cut through the noise and get to grips with the true value of video?
Never fear – we’ve done it for you. So, without further ado here’s a quick reference list of some of the facts behind the hype…
The Claim: Video Boosts Conversion
- Step2 found product information videos increased conversion by 174% (Retail Touchpoints)
- Stores magazine report that video viewers purchase at three times the rate of non-viewers, and spend more per order.
- 52% of shoppers are more confident about the purchase after watching a product video (Marketing Charts)
- Kissmetrics report that viewers are anywhere between 64 – 85% more likely to buy a product after watching its video.The Claim: Video EngagesThe Facts:
- Video increases time on site by 100% (Marketing Sherpa)
- Videos attract 3 times more in linking domains than plain text posts (SEOMoz)
- In a study by Usurv 57% of 1000 UK adults had “liked” online video content on social media, compared to 40% for text content
- A report by Zuum found that video was the most shared brand content type on Facebook.The Claim: Video Is Good For SEOThe Facts:
- Attivio achieved a 157% increase in search engine traffic after videos were introduced to their site.
- Video appears in 70% of the top 100 search listings (Marketing Week)
- Videos have a 41% higher click through rate in universal search results than their plain-text counterparts (Econsultancy)
- In a classic piece of research by Forrester, videos were 53 times more likely to rank on the first page of organic search results than traditional web pages
"Onde Quando e Como eu Quiser"
subscreve ✅ http://bit.ly/ONDEQUANDOCOMO