David Cohen on May 17, 2013 4:04 PM <:section>
Digital ads and television ads are the most effective in driving viewers to interact with brands’ presences on Facebook and other social networks, according to the results of a recent survey of 2,577 U.S. online adults aged 18 or older by Burst Media.
The study also found that:
- 67.6 percent of respondents aged 18 through 34, including 73.9 percent of women in that age range, said digital ads with prompts to Facebook pages and other social network destinations were effective at prompting them to take action.
- 53.8 percent of women and 44.1 percent of men who interact with brands on social networks via cues in advertising do so “to show my support for a brand that I like.”
- 53.2 percent of women said they interact with brands on social networks to access special offers or coupons, compared with just 35.5 percent of men.
- Not surprisingly, Facebook represented the most social network accounts set up for personal use, at 53 percent, with Google Plus a distant second, at 25.6 percent.
- More women than men have Facebook accounts, at 56 percent and 49.5 percent, respectively. Those figures were closer among younger respondents, as those 18 through 34 tallied 56.7 percent and 56.1 percent, respectively, while those 35 through 44 totaled 61.6 percent and 52.6 percent, respectively.
- 51.7 percent of respondents still primarily access Facebook and other social networks via desktops, while 32.3 percent said mobile devices were their primary means of doing so.
Burst Media Marketing Director Mark Kaefer said:
We found that marketers who use social sharing and action prompts within advertisements create authentic interactions that drive further engagement. On the digital front especially, display, mobile, and sponsored online content campaigns that include social media prompts can virally and exponentially extend campaign reach through consumer status updates, likes, tweets, pins, and more.
Readers: Did any of the findings by Burst Media surprise you?
"Onde Quando e Como eu Quiser"
subscreve ✅ http://bit.ly/ONDEQUANDOCOMO