Top 100 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • August 2016
- Ver Original
- Outubro 15º, 2016
Tubefilter Charts – with new installments every week – right here.]
Scroll down for the Tubefilter Chart.
It’s another installment of the Top 100 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide and a family vlogging channel shot up in to the #1 spot.
Toy Freaks claimed the first-place position on the most-viewed YouTube channels chart for August 2016. The dramatized version of a family vlogging channel was on a tear during, with a month-over-month views increase of 42% to take home just about 661.5 million views in the 31 days of the month. T-Series is next up in its familiar second place. India’s self-described “largest music label and movie studio” shot up 14% in views to top out at more than 624.6 million of them.
Up next in the #3 spot is another music conglomerate from overseas. The Turkish Doğan Holding’s netd müzik saw an 8% uptick in its monthly view count, amassing over 573.8 million views. Ryan ToysReview dropped down to the #4 spot. Four-year-old Ryan’s eponymous channel featuring his toy unboxing prowess and playtime footage was down 9%, but still attracted more than 533.5 million views on the month.
And rounding out the Top 5 is WWE is next up in fourth place. World Wrestling Entertainment’s home on YouTube was up 6% to take home over 524.3 million views in the month.
The honor of one of our our Top Gainers this month goes to the NBC Sports.
The major American television network had a great month on YouTube thanks to its incredibly expensive, comparatively low-rated, but extremely lucrative coverage of the 2016 Rio Olympics. Not as many people watched the games on TV as they did in year’s past, but a LOT clicked onto YouTube to catch the action, catapulting NBC Sports’ channel up 5,675% in its month-over-month view count to almost 212.7 million views and the #42 spot on the worldwide chart.
(Editor’s Note: We’d normally embed a video from the Top Gaining channel here, but NBC Sports has disabled embeds of its Olympics coverage on YouTube.)
The Top 100 Most Viewed YouTube channels this month amassed in aggregate a total of 22,953,009,187 views. Here’s a look at the distribution of those channels broken down by the most-represented YouTube Multi-Channel Networks on the chart:
- VEVO: 18 channels in the Top 100. Justin Bieber is the network’s highest ranking channel at #7.
- Maker Studios: 8 channels in the Top 100, with PewDiePie at #18.
- Studio71: 5 channels in the Top 100, with Webs & Tiaras – Toy Monster Compilations at #6.
- BroadbandTV: 4 channels in the Top 100, with Major Lazer at #37.
- WMG: 3 channels in the Top 100, with Fueled By Ramen at #16.
- AIR, BuzzFeed, Machinima, Movieclips, StyleHaul, XMediaDigital: 2 channels each in the Top 100, with AIR’s Mister Max at #56, BuzzFeed’s BuzzFeed Video at #20, Machinima’s FUNnel Vision at #69, Movieclips’ Movieclips Trailers at #58, StyleHaul’s TheDiamondMinecart at #15, and XMediaDigital’s Get Movies at #23.
And here’s a look into the distribution of the this month’s Top 100 by country of origin:
- The United States: 50 channels in the Top 100.
- India: 7 channels in the Top 100.
- Great Britain: 6 channels in the Top 100.
- Canada: 5 channels in the Top 100.
- Brazil: 4 channels in the Top 100.
- Spain, Thailand: 3 channels each in the Top 100.
- Argentina, South Korea, Russia, Ukraine: 2 channels each in the Top 100.
- Australia, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, El Salvador, Ireland, Jamaica, Japan, Netherlands, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Sweden, Turkey, Vietnam: 1 channel each in the Top 100.
OpenSlate is a video content analytics platform that tracks more than 800,000 YouTube video channels and measures their ability to attract, engage and influence an audience. By providing one consistent measure of quality – the SlateScore™ – OpenSlate helps marketers, producers and agencies hone their online video marketing strategy.
"Onde Quando e Como eu Quiser"
subscreve ✅ http://bit.ly/ONDEQUANDOCOMO